POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : maketree dummyscene : Re: maketree dummyscene Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: maketree dummyscene
From: JRG
Date: 21 Sep 2001 15:58:40
Message: <3bab9bf0@news.povray.org>
If youre using radiosity (I can't say that from this notebook) you might
expect such requirements (though I'm really in doubt...)
Without radiosity you would expect something like 20*8=160 MB (since IIRC
only the foliage is a mesh), but with high radiosity settings this can
quickly raise.
If you're not using radiosity forget it.

--
Jonathan

"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi,
>
> I have a silly problem.
> This is a dummy background for my next (hopefully) IRTC entry.
> Problem is memory consumption. This little scene with 6 houses (from
Gilles

(they